This was a fun easy recipe that the kids loved to help with!
1. Gather the Goods:
1 lb ground chicken breast
1 whole egg
1/2 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 tsp Italian seasoning
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
3/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup marinara sauce
2. PREHEAT Oven to 350.
3. Mix it all up.
Throw all the ingredients EXCEPT marinara sauce & mozzarella cheese into a bowl & mix it all up.
4. Spray a regular sized muffin pan with some non-stick stuff.
4. Evenly fill each cup with about 1/4 cup of the mixture.
5. Top each cup with 1 tbsp marinara.
6. Pop that sucker in the oven for 20 min. Then take out & cover with all the yummy mozzarella cheese your heart desires. Cheese is sorta our thing…so we use a lot.
7. Stick it back in for a few to melt the cheese into yummy goodness.
8. EAT. IT. UP.
My kids LOVED it!